“Goodbyes hurt the most when not done in a good way” rightly said by some spotless minds. While you relocate it is the bittersweet experience of your life. This is because you leave behind all your friends, neighbors and the memories of that place. You leave the entire social circle both in the locality and in the office and your kids leave their friends. Though you get to explore new things, get to meet new people and make new friends, but still you leave behind your comfort zone.
So how do you now plan to let your folks and friends know about your move?
· Arrange a house warming party: This is probably the best way to inform your loved ones about your move. You can arrange a lunch party or a dinner party both will be perfect to announce about your move. Choose a local restaurant or may be the back yard of your present home. Create a good and pleasing environment and drop the news of your move. Give the reason for your move that you are provided with good career options in the new place.
· Postal services: The easy and stress free way of letting your near ones know about your move is changing of address. This way you will notify post office about your move and ask them to post all the documents to the new place. This is the easiest way of conveniently providing this information to all the friends and family.
· Print cards: You can design easy and creative print cards from the comfort of your home. Giving unique touch to your goodbye cards and writing personal messages to everyone is the easiest way to deliver the information. Though it is fun printing cards on your own but if you are lacking time then there are printing companies that will make it even easier for you. This will make your friends and family feel special.
· Phone calls: It is a very obvious thing to do but people often overlook the obvious. They forget to inform about their move at all. So, if you are falling short of time then a phone call would do. In fact informing your friends and folks personally will make them feel important.
· Social networking site: OK now if you have a very big social circle and throwing a party or making cards is going out of budget then you can go for online option. Inform the masses by conveying a message on Facebook or Twitter or if you want to get personal with this then an E-mail would do.
Now that you know how to tell everyone around your move you need to make one thing very sure, that whichever way you feel is the best just make it a little fun oriented. Make the last time with your friends and family a memorable one. This will make the whole experience an enjoyable one and if you’ll look forward to a good removal services like Removal Service London, your move will definitely be a stress free one.